Are you stuck on what you should do this summer? Well, me too! I get so excited about the Summer Holidays and then just get bored to death half way through as i have already ran out of all these things to do that i dreamed about in the last few weeks of school! So, i thought i would make a list of all the amazing things you can do this summer! Here we are.....
- Go to the park with your friends and buy a giant tub of ice cream (all take spoons) and eat it all and just chat and mess about!
- Go shopping with your mates and eat lots of greggs! (Pic from 'Confessions of a shopaholic' if you haven't seen the film, go watch it!).
- On those rainy days go to the cinema with your mates and then go get dinner at a restaurant nearby!
- Get a job at a cafe or somewhere, this will earn you money and will fill your spare time!
- Go round all the charity shops and try on all wacky clothes!
- Go on a walk and soak up that sun!
- Go to the beach for the day and go in the sea!
- Go to a local outdoor pool and swim and sunbathe!
- Play golf (it may sound boring) but it's actually really relaxing and quite fun if you go with the right people and the right attitude and if its sunny!
- Go camping with your besties!! Even if it's just in your garden, you will have a great time, remember to stock up on those sweets too!
- Get away for a few days, go to the city, the beach, the countryside, wherever, it will just clear your mind and get you ready for going back to school and will be fun!
I hope this inspired you to have a great action packed summer!