Wednesday 15 May 2013

The versatile blogger award

Hey! I've never been nominated for an award before, especially not a blogging award! It makes me feel like people are actually reading my blog and enjoying it, which makes me ecstatic, so thank you to you for reading it! Hannah from Remarkableramblings tagged me, so thank you to you too, so lets get going....

The rules are that you have to:
  • Thank the person who gave you the award
  • Include a link to their blog
  • Select 15 blogs to nominate for this award
  • Tell the person who nominated you and your readers 7 things about yourself

My 15 bloggers are:

My 7 facts
  • I have a lazy, sloth of a dog who i love very much called Coco and i have a adorable mischievous siamese kitten called Dior, who i also love....
  • I love cooking and have watched (probably) every episode of The Great British Bake Off, am i cool, or what!?! (haha)
  • I am obsessed with ice cream and eat it basically every day from March - October!!! An unhealthy addiction, i know!
  • I love listening to music and couldn't live without my battered headphones!
  • I love geography and want to go all over the world travelling!!!
  • I have chosen Geography, Spanish, Textiles and Drama for GCSE
  • I love to shop and shop and shop......
Thanks again, Lois
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment