Tuesday 26 February 2013

Bath Time!

I absolutely love baths, not only are they calm and relaxing, they are a place to turn water into an adventure of colours and scents. I wouldn't really say I am a bath person, but not a shower person either, I like both, but find a shower a quick and lazy alternative to an bath, so when I have time and can be bothered, I tend to go for a bath.
As most people, I like to wash my hair in the bath, I use a variety of products to do this and they often change depending what is on offer or what looks good at the time. However, at the moment I have been tending to use, two different shampoos and a conditioner. I use the L'Oreal elvive nutri-gloss light shine shampoo, which is very good (as the name suggests) at making your hair shine, however it doesn't make your hair that soft and definitely does not de-tangle it, so I only use it to give my hair shine. The other shampoo I use is the Head and Shoulders 'apple fresh' and I love this so much. I think most people think this is only for people with dandruff, but its not, it works on anyone. It de-tangles your hair, gives it a long-lasting apple scent (which I love) and the best thing about it is that it makes your hair the softest hair in the world, seriously this stuff is amazing! Then I use a conditioner, which at the moment is the L'Oreal elvive anti-dandruff 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner, there isn't much I can say about this, it does its job, not a great one, but it does its job. Also, I have just bought the Herbal Essences Conditioner, which I have used before and loved, it makes your hair feel as light as a feather,it hydrates it, it makes it really shine and it makes it soft, however, it can feel slightly gluey and dry when you apply it, but after you have rinsed it out, it is amazing.
After I have used my collection of hair products, I go on to body and face. I use The Body Shop shower gels, which I currently have in satsuma, and just put all over me. I love these because they give you soft skin and they smell fruity and fresh. Then I use the Clearasil ultra rapid action daily gel wash, which I use to try to get rid of any annoying spots or blackheads and I really recommend it, it reduces the redness and the size, also it's quite cheap. Finally for face products, if I'm lucky (because they are quite expensive and there isn't a Lush near me),I will use the fresh face masks, from lush, I love the blueberry one called catastrophe cosmetic as it gets rid (almost) of any spots and it freshens and hydrates my face, also it wakes you up, as you keep it in the fridge, so when you apply it, it is freezing!

In my bath i always have bath bombs or bubbles etc. I love the Lush bubble bars, so i always crumble a little bit of one of these into my bath, as they create so many bubbles. I also sometimes use the bath ballistics from Lush too, you put them in the water after you have ran your bath, and they dissolve and turn your bath water different colours and different scents, they are amazing, i even had one with popping candy in! Like all Lush products they smell amazing and come in all different types, colours and smells.
Last but not least, I use a pumice stone on the base of my feet, to get rid of any dead skin cells, and to make them overall smoother.
What do you like to use in the bath?

No comments:

Post a Comment