Wednesday 13 March 2013

Bucket List

Hey, basically a bucket list is a list of things you want to do before you die, they can include anything, from bungee jumping to touring America. I have recently written a bucket list, so i thought i would share it with you.
  • Climb Boefell which is in the Lake District because my mum and dad climbed it when they were younger and said it was really fun.
  • Get a Duke of Edinburgh award, as i think it would be fun and it's a really good award.
  • I really want to swim with dolphins as i think it would be really cool and i love dolphins, although i might be a bit scared of them at first.
  • Go to Paris because i want to see the Eiffel Tower ad go shopping and go to the Champs-Elysee (i have dreamed of going to Paris for ages).
  • Own a Burberry bag, i think they look amazing and Jessica Ennis got one when she won the gold at the Olympics and i love that bag sooooooooooo much.
  • Take a gap year and tour round France with my friends, it would be absolutely amazing!!!!
  • I would love to design and build my own house, because i could make it exactly how i want it as i am very picky.
  • Go speed boating, i have been once before, but i can't remember it so i really want to go again.
  •  I want to go to Lake Annecy in France, it is a really big melted glacier lake, which you can swim in, so the water is pure and it is surrounded by the Alps and has loads of really grassy banks next to the lake, to sunbath on!
  • Go snorkeling to see loads of sea creatures.
  • I want to go to university so i have a higher chance of getting a better job.
  • Own a pair of Christian Louboutions, because they are some seriously gorgeous shoes.
  • I want to go to Wimbledon and eat lots of strawberries there (i have heard they are very good).
  • Go to a spa.
  • I want to go surfing, at the moment i can only body board and that doesn't take much skill, but i see surfers and it looks really fun.
  • I want to go with my brother and dad to the watch the ashes (cricket tournament) in Australia, because it is really sunny and relaxing.
  • Finally, I want to get married, not to anyone, but to that special someone.
So, that is my bucket list, what's yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment